Dataworks are a leading indigenous software company providing software and validation services to the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical sectors.
We are looking for Computer System Validation (CSV) Engineers to join our expanding team.
The successful CSV Engineer must have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline. They must also be very meticulous and can work to project deadlines.
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal English is essential. Knowledge and experience of Software Development and Validation Life Cycle is essential. Experience working in a medical device/pharma manufacturing environment and GAMP experience is a distinct advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare software validation protocols and execute these protocols and ensure sign-off is obtained at each stage.
- Prepare associated documentation for equipment and systems validations.
- Work with Quality department to ensure validations are in line with customer validation standards.
- Create documentation and reports across the entire validation life cycle.
- Complete project deliverables in line with project.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*No Recruitment Agencies at this stage, Thank You
- Back to Blogs